Beard trimmer its a tool used by many mens to maintain the length of their mustaches and the beards. These are good to use in case of beard as you can stick to your usual length with the help of beard trimmer. There will be no need to go to the salon again and again if you have it in your home. Therefore, you should keep it in your shaving kit so that you can use it any time you need it.
There are different types of the beard trimmers available in the market. These include corded, cordless, wet trimmers and dry trimmers. Some of the beard trimmers are available with a hair cutter which can be used to cut the hair as well. Some of them include vacuum add-ons. Some beard trimmers are made up of the stainless steel. Beard trimmers are also available in foil design
These are specially designed for the sensitive skin. You can also buy an electric trimmer as well. You must look for the beast trimmers by making a search on the beard trimmer reviews. These reviews will let you know about everything and you will be more convinced about which one to choose ? What is a Beard Trimmer?
Top 5 Beard And Mustache Trimmers
1- Philips Norelco TT2040/34 BodyGroom 7100
We will provide you the best beard timmer reviews. we reviewed about six top selling beard and mustache trimmer manufacturers in the world and one of their best-selling product. By going through these reviews, you can determine the best beard trimmer, which can cater all your needs and requirements.
The Philips Norelco BG2040/34 BodyGroom 7100 stands out as an all-in-one trimmer, without the hassle of the usual attachment changes. Five integrated length settings, self-sharpening blades, wet and dry use, 3D pivoting head it is suitable for all over body use. Pre-trimmers at the sides allow you a close shave with no need to repeat the shaving motion twice.
You can forget your skepticism about nicks anywhere with the flexible head. Experience the perfect close shave or the desired length with settings for the “dirty” look. Are you one of the men with a preference for a clean-shaven pubic area with sensitive skin? We all know the dangers attached to private area shaves, nicks, rashes and worse. The only shaver specially designed for men who like a smooth clean-shaven appearance all-over. Being fully waterproof, you do your grooming in the shower or sitting on the throne. Moreover, no need to change attachments you have 50 minutes of shaving after a charge. Charging and storage is simple with a sleek, foldable stand, LED battery indicator, showing you charging status and need only an hour to fully charge.
Looking at the pros of this trimmer , we have to include Cons, which is very few, one actually. Men do find this shaver less desirable for use of beards. Clean shaven beardsthat is, it works perfectly for body grooming and hair cuts even, but the angles does not allow for the perfect close shave of facial hair as advertised.
2- Philips Norelco Qt4070 Turbo Vacuum Trimmer, Stubble and Moustache Trimmer Pro
If you want to make sure that stubble does not wreak havoc on your shaved face, this philips beard and mustache trimmer is a great option for your needs. There are several great features available that make it a top contender in the best stubble categories. The following explains more about this top of the line and best beard trimmers out there and why it might be a perfect addition to your repertoire of grooming products.
This trimmer is excellent. I had an older Norelco that was basically the same thing, and I used it for probably 5-6 years, but it was starting to die and pieces were breaking, so I had to replace it. This newer version works very well for adjusting beard height, and the contour comb piece is great. It is very easy to clean, and portable. I definitely would recommend this, especially for the price.
Here are my complaints and they are minor, but they are the reason for 4 stars instead: it doesn’t have an attachment for getting hard to reach areas, like under your nose. My old razor had one and it was very convenient, and also good for areas around your lips for mustache trimming. The brush that it comes with is also very tiny and hard to grip. I actually threw it out and still use my old Norelco brush because it’s much easier to clean with that one.
3- Wahl All-In-One Lithium Ion
Men seek the most efficient devices for their personal grooming needs, including the technologies in their trimmers for men often boast the best technologies, but one of the leaders in this area is the Wahl Trimmer All-In-One Lithium Ion trimmer. What is different and innovative about this product? A quick review of its features will enlighten you.
The Wahl Trimmer All-In-One Lithium Ion is a highly innovative device because of its energy saving attributes. This grooming apparatus has Lithium Ion technology and was the first trimmer to do so. What this means for you is that there is virtually no charge lost when the device is in storage and it is environmentally friendly.
The lithium ion battery produces more charge and lasts longer. It also comes equipped with fully rechargeable batteries which mean you will not have to spend extra money keeping your device running and buying new batteries. The recharging time is amazingly quick as well. In just one minute of quick charge time, you can get what enough power to trim for a time and for a fully charged battery, only one hour is required.
The trimmer itself is also of the top grade as well. There is a precision detail which allows for use on the nose, ears, and brow as well as a dual shaver for the edges of your facial hair. Included as well is the clipper blade for haircuts and fades. All of these blades are professional grade, making this an energy efficient and professional product to use.
4- Braun Cruzer 6
Getting the most dependable and reliable trimmer for head and beard is not a big issue because there are various products that are offered in the market. Actually, this hygienic tool is necessary as it cleans the head and beard for great comfort and best look.
There are unique aspects to find from head and beard trimmer that are perfect for actual settings. The tool is easily locked and snapped into place until then that the length setting is achieved. Apart from it, it is ingenious and simple that it creates a more-detailed work.
This is such a superb and great device because its intended use is to shave the head and beard for a completely smoother and fairer skin. More so, this trimmer maintains and crops body, head and facial hair that it serves as a tool and is even a great and excellent gift idea!
Braun Cruzer 6 its the best trimmer for your beard: Count is the most powerful tool that aims to achieve a perfect style on head and beard. This remarkably features a longer-lasting battery life that even lets you choose on the six various length settings, from one to eleven millimeters.
In travelling, it is much easier when this tool is accompanied and placed inside the luggage. The comfort it brings is truly magical because it creates a stress-free, clean and even refreshing look. Apart from it, styling the head and beard is made easier.
In addition, this product runs on a dual battery that it can adjust on tough conditions for a firmer and more even trim. The beard comb can be adjusted for six settings that are made perfect to achieve a full beard and stubble look. Likewise, the hair comb can also be adjusted for six settings for more accurate trimmed hairstyles. Both of them have their lock and click functionality to achieve the most accurate beard shaping.
Its sliding and unique trimmer is the most ideal for trimming and styling difficult-to-reach spots, such as the edges of the goatee. When the comb is fixed, the trimmer perfectly works. Its sealed body makes it easy to wash it thoroughly plus it is handy for trimming and easy styling.
Apart from it, the device is also given its exact contours and shapes without removing the comb. This is also the same with hairstyle that the patterns and lines all depend.
Getting an irresistibly groomed head and beard is possible through the use of Braun Cruzer 6 Beard & Head Trimmer. This is the most ideal trimmer to use for men in trimming their beard and head for the most-achieved style and look. Trimming tough beards and clipping hair at desired length is possible using this versatile tool with optimum precision.
5- Wahl beard trimmer 9918-6171 Groomsman
Looking smart and achieving a clean shave is perfectly possible through the use of a wahl trimmer. This is more dependable because of the accuracy and perfection that it offers. Apart from it, its ergonomic design makes it more appealing to use to facial hair. The elements it has are softer that allow for quick grip.
So far, this is the most perfect hygienic tool to use in cleaning up the beard and mustache. This trimmer comes along with its extra features that help more in shaving or trimming. They add convenience and extra help for a thorough and ultimate cleaning of the face.
Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer is by far the best hygienic tool to use on the face because of its steel blades. These steel blades are sharper that can last for a definite period of time. They achieve a much closer cut that creates a perfect look. Actually, this is cordless that merely allows you to use it with a rechargeable battery.
In addition, the regulator provides various options to better maintain the shape of moustache and beard. Other interesting features of electric trimmer are the gripping pads and contour design that make it easy and comfortable to grip while trimming or shaving.
Maintaining it is not a problem because it comes with blade oil and cleaning brush. Other than that, this is pretty much easier to store because a storage couch is already provided. It can be carried whenever and wherever you go.
Other than that, the product effectively works either cordless or plugged in. Surely, bringing it is not a problem, either on a vacation or a trip. This is proven helpful because of the specifically-made features and a whole lot more. There is no other shaving tool that beats the quality of the material and the features that this product already has.
Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer is a perfect option to men who seek for a versatile facial hair trimmer to clean their face. Along with the many advantages and features, this trimmer is also perfect because it fits on the budget and the precision it offers is great. In fact, no other product beats the performance that this product has.
How Do You Choose The Right Bead Trimmer?
A Beard trimmer is the best device, which can assist you to move with the new fashion trends. People who are concerned about personal grooming prefer to embrace the latest fashions and trim their hair including facial hair according to the hottest trend. Click here to read our shaving tips articles.
There are a lot of different trimmers on the market, some made for grooming hair and some is specially made for facial hair. The significant difference between both is the blade size. With wider blade, a hair clipper is very difficult to navigate in a smaller area like above lip or chin. That is why my first guide if you want to have a trimmer for your beard is to get beard trimmer instead of hair clippers.
Include details like price, battery, use and other things. There are some of the factors which should consider when you look for the beard trimmer?
1. Price of the device: A price is the most important factor which should be thought over. It should be not more costly than the shaver. Make sure you can afford it. There is no point in spending so much on a device when it does not even work well.
2. Blade Precision: You should check before buying the trimmer that what types of blades are used in it. It should have options for different lengths of the beard. Look if it is having memory settings for specific length, shape and speed to remember.
3. Ease to Use: One of the features of a quality device should be that it should be easy to use and pick up. There should be no difficulty to use it instantly. Check if it is bulky or heavy to use. You should get the one according to your comfort and need. Do not go for the features which are not even needed. Make sure that you like the buttons placed on it and the way of shaving is suitable to you. This is a most necessary feature a device should have. It is something you will use on a regular basis therefore must be easy to handle.
4. Battery Life: Check the battery life of the trimmer. It should have a longer battery life. Make sure that battery can be used later even when the trimmer dies. Check the time taken by the beard trimmer to get fully charged. It should not take a long time and should be easy to charge so that you can charge it easily while on a trip or somewhere else outside the home.
5. Attachments: If you’re going to spend the money on a device, you should make sure the model you pick includes guides and attachments. These add-ons will make your purchase more valuable to you. guides and attachments give you depth control when you trim your facial hair. They’re useful for maintaining a consistent length of facial hair for your beard, mustache, and sideburns. Other attachments or features of a good trimmer allow you to trim nose hair, ear, hair, and even your eyebrows.
6. Cleaning the device: If you’re like most guys, you probably don’t want to waste time fiddling with a tiny brush trying to clean out every blade on your trimmer. Some devices include a cleaning brush, but also give you the ability to simply rinse the trimmer blades under running water.
How to Use?
Once you’ve found the best beard trimmer for your face, there are a few basic guidelines you should follow to obtain the best shave.
1. Look in the mirror and take a close look at the unwanted, stray hairs on your neck. Use your trimmer without the guard to shave your neck. This will give your facial hair a cleaner look when you’re done.
2. Determine what you want your beard to look like. French beard, goatee, mustache, depth and length of sideburns, etc. Then select the attachment or guide for your beard trimmer to get the length you want.
3. Turn on your device and use slow upward strokes to trim your beard. This makes your facial hair stand up and allows the trimmer to cut cleanly and evenly. Use an attachment to trim the length of your beard, mustache, and sideburns.
4. Remove the guard or attachments and use the device to touch up any areas that still need trimming. Trim the facial hair on your chin in a straight line, and make sure your beard and sideburns are even on both sides.
5. Clean and rinse your beard trimmer, and put it away until your next shave.
The above discussion should give you some ideas about the best-selling facial hair trimmers available in the present world. You need to compare not only their prices but also their performance. These trimmers will enhance the look of your beard and make you outstand among others.